We're always looking for women who live-eat-breathe fashion like we do!
Eleanor and Hobbs Stylist/Sales Associate
Stylists at Eleanor and Hobbs are the vital element to delivering an exceptional customer experience while driving maximum sales results. The personal and comprehensive sales approach at E+H offers a unique retail experience that enhances our overall community feel.
E+H Stylists work with their clients on how to make the best choices for their lifestyle and overall look. They are motivated to achieve results through service and sales building a personal client book that helps them to achieve their goals.
This self-motivated sales professional will constantly look to develop new customer leads, build a personal book of business and develop relationships with repeat customers, continuously providing the highest level of service to every customer whether a new walk-in or an established top client.
- Responsible for achieving monthly sales goals
- Maintain impeccable product knowledge on E+Hs designer matrix and all products through self-directed research.
- Manage awareness of seasonal fashion trends
- Understanding the fit and fabrication of all products
- Maintain knowledge of overall store sales goals
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast and slow retail experience
- Be knowledgeable of and able to perform all POS duties
- Maintain good housekeeping standards and perform routine, light tidying when in the store.
- Straighten, size, zip, tie merchandise daily. Each piece of merchandise on the rack should look like it just arrived today!
- Conduct opening and closing duties as stated in the store policies.
- Utilize open communication with all colleagues, and encourage constant team spirit. Keep the “drama” at the door step. We are all here to support each other.
- Ensure follow through on commitments to customers, coworkers and others
- Be on time, focused, prepared, enthusiastic and positive.
- Experience working in account management retail sales environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in a collaborative work style
- Commitment to high professional ethical standards
- Willing to work weekends and E+H promotions and events.
- Compensation includes base salary and bonus based on achievement of monthly revenue goals.
- Generous employee discount
Who we are?
Eleanor and Hobbs was founded in 2013 and has created a unique community environment where women come to shop and feel good about themselves. Our curated collection of diverse designers (both local and nationally known) and trends under one roof makes us stand out from the rest. The driving force behind our success is our transparency and authenticity with our customers. We want women to look and feel their best! We challenge them to take risks with their fashion, which will lead to increased confidence and self-esteem. We offer honest and comprehensive assessment of their appearance. It is not just about “pretty clothes” but the power of the transformation and empowerment offered in a well-styled look.
It is about self-expression and creating a community of support and celebration for women, their lives and how they present themselves.
Interested? Please indicate your store location (Louisville or Rocky River) and relevant experience in the styling and/or retail space.